♦♦ – Click on this icon for more information or to register for an individual event.
Monday, October 27
- 7 p.m. – Homecoming Kick-off & King and Queen Contest – Sponsored by Campus Activities and Programs (EUC Auditorium) For a list of this years’ Homecoming Royal Court click here.
Tuesday, October 28
- 7 p.m. – Hypnotist Paul Ramsey Sponsored by Campus Activities Board (EUC Auditorium) Free Admission for students with your spartan ID – until room capacity is met.
Wednesday, October 29
- 7 p.m. — Comedy Show featuring: Andrew Fisher, Ron G. and Jen Kober- Sponsored by Campus Activities Board (EUC Auditorium) Free Admission for students with your spartan ID – until room capacity is met.
Thursday, October 30
- 6 p.m. — Alumni of Distinction Dinner (Cone Ballroom, EUC) Click here to register and view a list of this years’ award recipients.
- 8 p.m. — Rugby Alumni Billiards Tournament (Longshank’s Billiards) ♦♦
- 8-11 p.m. — Nightmare on College Avenue – Sponsored by Campus Activities Board (College Avenue) Free Admission for students with your spartan ID.
Friday, October 31
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. — Alpha Phi Alpha 30th Reunion – Registration (EUC Commons) ♦♦
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. — Various Exhibitions (Weatherspoon Art Museum) Free Admission
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Chemistry & Biochemistry Reunion (Mountain Dew Lobby, Sullivan Science Building, 4th Floor) ♦♦
- 7 p.m. — Women’s Volleyball vs. East Tennessee State (Fleming Gym) Free Admission
- 8 p.m. — Rugby Alumni Party (Natty’s Loft) ♦♦
- 9 – 11 p.m. — Bonfire & Halloween Costume Contest – Sponsored by Campus Activities Board and the UNCG Alumni Association (Kaplan Commons)
- 11 p.m. – Zero Class Reunion – Welcome Back Party (Old Town Draught House) Free Admission ♦♦
- 11 p.m. — Student Concert Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR – Sponsored by Campus Activities Board (Cone Ballroom, EUC) Click here for ticketing information.
Saturday, November 1
- 9 a.m. — Homecoming 5K – Sponsored by Campus Rec and Staff Senate (Spartan Statue) ♦♦
- 9 a.m. – Noon — Alpha Phi Alpha 30th Reunion – Business meeting (Alumni House, Virginia Dare room) ♦♦
- 11 a.m. -5 p.m. — Lift Every Voice and Sing: The Quilts of Gwendolyn Ann Magee (Gatewood Gallery, Maud Gatewood Studio Arts Building) Free Admission
- Noon – 3 p.m. — Rugby Alumni 37th Annual Past vs. Present match (Campus Rec Field) ♦♦
- 2-5 p.m. – “Randall Jarrell & His Students” – Sponsored by The MFA Writing Program and the Class of 1952 Excellence Professorship (Alumni House, Virginia Dare Room) Free Admission – Register here.
- 2-4 p.m. — Museum Tours and Family Gallery Hunt (Weatherspoon Art Museum) Free Admission ♦♦
- 2-4 p.m. – Neo Black Society Alumni Mixer – (Kirkland Room, EUC) To reserve your spot contact Brandon Baker at 919.539.3212 or email@example.com.
- 3-4 p.m. — Elliott Hall Reunion (EUC Auditorium) ♦♦
- 2-4 p.m. — Spartan Orientation Staff Reunion (Cone Ballroom, EUC) ♦♦
- 3-4 p.m. — Weil-Winfield Residence Hall 75th Anniversary Reception – Herzberg Orander Room (Weil-Winfield Lobby) Free Admission
Homecoming Party at the Campus Rec Center – Corner of Walker Ave. and Aycock St.
Let us know you’re coming by registering here.
Children’s Festival in the Campus Rec fitness studio
A host of fun activities for the kids that include: sand art, bracelet making, temporary tattoos, face painting, an inflatable slide and balloon twisting from the incredible Professor Whizzpop! Free admission
Fun tunes from 107.5 KZL. Jared Pike from the Jared & Katie Morning Show will keep you entertained before The Breakfast Club will take you back in time with the best Rock & Pop from the 80’s.
Southern Style meal featuring Stamey’s Old Fashioned Barbeque
Stamey’s famous BBQ and slaw, grilled chicken, salt potatoes, greens beans, pasta a la vodka and more. It’s hard to believe we’re only charging $5 a person! UNCG students eat free with valid student ID.
Please help us with our planning by registering here.
Beer & Wine Garden – Sponsored by Natty Greene’s Brewing Co.
There’s no better place to meet old friends and share a favorite beverage – and much easier than attempting to go back and relive your college years.
Hang with the students and find out the latest and greatest from the undergrads!
Meet up with classmates at one of many tent receptions: Zero Class Reunion – Class of 2014, Bryan School, Woman’s College Alumnae, School of Nursing, School of Education, School of Health & Human Sciences, School of Music Theatre and Dance, College of Arts and Sciences, Rugby Alumni, Intercollegiate Athletics & The UNCG Spartan Club and Greek Alumni.
Homecoming Parade of Chariots – PARADE HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
A UNCG tradition since 1982!
5:00 – 8 p.m.
The Breakfast Club
This ultimate 80’s tribute band will keep you rocking into the night! Free Admission
Saturday, November 1
- 5 p.m. — Women’s Volleyball vs. Furman (Fleming Gym) Free Admission
- 7 p.m. — Introduction of Homecoming Court (Campus Rec, Main Stage)
- 7:30 p.m. — Men’s Soccer vs. Virginia Military Institute (Soccer Stadium) Free Admission
- 8:30 p.m. — Homecoming King & Queen Coronation – Halftime of soccer match (Soccer Stadium)
For a list of this years’ Homecoming Royal Court click here.
- 9:30 p.m. — Homecoming Fireworks Show – immediately following the game (Soccer Stadium) Free Admission
- 10 p.m. — 10th Annual All Black Attire Party (Cone Ballroom, EUC) Register here
Sunday, November 2
- 1-5 p.m. — Art on Paper 2014: The 43rd Exhibition and other various exhibits (Weatherspoon Art Museum) Free Admission ♦♦
Parking for all events on Friday and Saturday is free in the Walker, Oakland and McIver parking decks and all surface lots