A social media ambassador is someone who is passionate about UNCG, excited about Homecoming and willing to spread the word on their social networks.
Five Ways to Help:
- Sign up to be a Social Media Ambassador and tell 5 friends or fellow classmates to sign up.
- Stay tuned to your email from now until Homecoming for photos, video and fun content to share. The more you post, the better homecoming will be!
- Change your profile pictures and cover photos to the Homecoming graphics – you can download them from the toolkit below.
- Dedicate all of your #tbt posts from now until 11.1.14 to your favorite photos from college or past homecoming memories. Make sure to include a “Save the Date” plug at the bottom of your posts. Example: “This #tbt is dedicated to #uncgHC14 taking place on 11.1.14. You can register at homecoming.uncg.edu.”
- Use the #uncgHC14 hashtag in all of your posts!
Once a Spartan, Always a Spartan.
Logos & Graphics:
(Click on logo image to download for use as a Facebook or Twitter avatar).
Facebook Cover Photo (851 x 314)– click on image to download larger version:
Twitter Cover Photo (1500 x 500)– click on image to download larger version:
Click on photos to download larger versions: